Things to know about your Bella Salon
- Gift cards must be present to redeem, and expire 3 years after date of purchase.
- Please call us at your earliest convenience to book your appointments so that we can accommodate your busy schedule.
- All gift cards can be used as a dollar value if you prefer other services or products in our salons and spas.
- There is an additional $5 per person charge for services performed outside of our regular operating hours.
- Any single person or party receiving 4 or more services in any single day will be charged the full amount if they do not show or cancel within 24 hours of scheduled appointment.
Client Rewards/Points Program
Our rewards program is really about our guests. Every time a client comes into our salon and purchases anything, service or retail, they will earn points. We also love it when our guests re-book their next appointment. It helps assure our guests can get in to their service provider when they want to and helps our service providers create a more family-friendly schedule. So for re-booking your next appointment you will earn extra points. Finally, for each new guest you refer to Bella (the biggest compliment you can give us, THANK YOU!) you will earn $10.00 worth of points for each person that mentions your name.
All of the points you earn will be kept track of in your electronic file at our salon and can be redeemed for anything we sell, service or retail, in full service or retail amounts. Example: you may not use your points to get $10.00 off your next service, but you may use your points to buy a $10.00 product off our shelves. Because our service providers have worked so hard to get where they are, we don’t like to discount the time they give, but we do like to reward your loyalty with free services!
If you ever wonder how many points you have, please ask our guest coordinators and they can look it up for you. It is also printed at the bottom of your receipt!